Discover the details that make us different
Enjoy a relaxing stay for business or pleasure in downtown Buenos Aires at the Hotel Libertador formerly known as the Sheraton Libertador Hotel. Located in the heart of Argentina's bustling capital city, 40 minutes from Ezeiza International Airport and close to the commercial and financial districts and popular stores, attractions and restaurants, our contemporary hotel is the perfect gateway to the best of Buenos Aires.
To assist with planning your stay, please see our hotel policies below. For more information or assistance, please contact the hotel and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
• Entry time: 3:00 p.m.
• Departure time: 12:00 p.m.
• Rates subject to change
• When registering, guests must present valid identification.
• Breakfast is buffet style and can be purchased separately if not included in the rate.
• According to the country's tax laws, Argentine citizens and foreigners residing in the country must pay a 21% VAT rate. Only foreign guests who pay by foreign credit or debit card or by bank transfer will be exempt from this 21% supplement on bed and breakfast. To do this, they must present a foreign passport or identity card, along with a document issued by the national immigration authorities (if applicable).
• Family Plan Policy: Children under 12 stay free in existing beds and only pay half of the breakfast rate.
• Pet policy: Pets up to 12kg are allowed.
• Late departure: 50% of the rate until 6:00 p.m.
• Adult Extra: USD50 + VAT
• Extra adult bed: USD50 + VAT
• Crib: No charge.
• Extra bed for children: USD50 + IVA
• Standard food and beverage gratuity: 10% at guest's discretion